EducationMaster of science in Electrical Engineering at California State University, Long Beach.
Expert in Mathematics, Calculus.
Experience* Currently working as a personal tutor for Maths and Physics
* Worked as personal tutor for Math at school level.
* Worked with the Professor for GRE(qantitative)Coaching
* The reason behind being a tutor is to share my mathematics skills
* Make students more involving in Math by keeping the solutions to the problems easier
* I have 8 years of Math related training experience
Hobbies* Pencil Sketching
* Solving puzzles (Favorite : Sudoku )
* Solving Logical Quizes
* Indoor Games: Chess, Cards
* Outdoor Games: Football, Cricket
5th Grade math, 7th Grade math, ASPIRE Math, Finite Mathematics, IB Mathematics SL, SAT Math, 8th Grade math, CAHSEE Mathematics, GRE Subject Test in Mathematics, Math, SAT Mathematics, CLEP Precalculus, AP Calculus AB, LSAT, ACT Math, Competition Math, IB Mathematical Studies SL, Middle School Math, 6th Grade math, Applied Mathematics, Elementary Math, IB Mathematics HL, PSAT Mathematics, CLEP Calculus, AP Calculus BC, Multivariable Calculus, Calculus 3, GRE Quantitative, 1st Grade math, 10th Grade math, 2nd Grade math, 12th Grade math, 3rd Grade math, 4th Grade math, 11th Grade math, 12th Grade math, Calculus 2, SAT Subject Test in Mathematics Level 2, Mathematical Foundations for Computer Science, Calculus 1, Pre-Calculus, 9th Grade math, CLEP College Mathematics, HSPT Math, Math, SAT Subject Test in Mathematics Level 1, ACCUPLACER College-Level Math, COMPASS Mathematics, IB Further Mathematics HL, 11th Grade math
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.